Campus Bergwijkdreef is located opposite the main building of Hogeschool Inholland Amsterdam/Diemen (Wildenborch 6).
Campus Bergwijkdreef has a total of 500 rooms. Hogeschool Inholland Amsterdam/Diemen has about 60 beds there. On the premises will be a launderette (laundry service is not included in the rent), café / restaurant and a basketball court.
Railway station "Diemen Zuid" and bus stops are very close. Metro 53, which goes to central station and the centre of Amsterdam, also stops nearby.
You can find more information about De Key Short Stay Facilities and the new Campus Bergwijkdreef on: www.shortstay.dekey.nl
1112 XD Diemen
All rooms are 30 m2 with own shower, toilet, kitchen and balcony. There is a radio, TV and internet connection in all rooms. License fees are including service charges, which are included in the rent. The only difference between the single and double room is that you have a bunkbed in a double room, everything else is the same.
- Single room, with shower, toilet and kitchenette costs € 3100,00 per semester
- Double room, with shower, toilet and kitchenette (and bunkbed) costs € 1525,00* per semester
NB: Prices are per person, per semester, per room, deposit / administration fee € 150 and local taxes are not included the rent.
*If you apply for a double room, state with whom you wish to share. This person also has to be on the accommodation list.
Marks of Campus Bergwijkdreef
- close to the school;
- nice rooms;
- wired internet connection available (included in the rent price); We advise you to bring your own internet cable
- a lot of facilities like a nearby launderette (laundry service is not included in the rent), café / restaurant, basketball court.
- a single room is relatively expensive, a shared room is reasonably cheap.
If you have any problems or questions concerning cleaning, repairs, service, rental payment, safety and well-being, during your stay at the Shortstay facilities at the Bergwijkdreef? Please contact the caretaker or send an email to email@example.com.
Download the application form and fill in the required details carefully. Please send it by e-mail to: studentaccommodation.diemen@Inholland.nl
Download the application form for Amsterdam/Diemen
The second semester for the domain MTV, TOI and the domain CMM starts on the 28th of January 2014 and ends on the 11th of July 2014.