Frequently asked questions

Is it possible to do a 21+ test?

If you do not have the required diplomas, you are 21 or older, you can take the 21+ test. 

If you would like more information about the 21+ test and how to apply, please contact the Bureau Toelatingsonderzoeken (Office for Admission Tests) telephone +31 (23) 543 8080 or e-mail:

Can Inholland University of Applied Sciences apply for a visa (MVV) for me?

Yes. For more information on obtaining a visa and how to apply for a visa, please go to the Visa information page (MVV-machtiging tot voorlopig verblijf). 

I'm a student at a partner university and I want to take part in the exchange programme, can you help?

Inholland University of Applied Sciences has bilateral exchange-agreements with partner institutions all around the world. We offer several international exchange programmes in which student that have been nominated by their home university can participate.

If you wish to take part in an exchange programme with Inholland University of Applied Sciences, please inquire at your own institution (the International Office or Study-coordinator) if such a cooperation exists between your University and Inholland, in your field of study.
Here you can find important information regarding an exchange programme at Inholland University of Applied Sciences.