Residence permit without visa


If you are a national from the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Monaco or Vatican City, you can enter the Netherlands without a visa. However, if you want to stay longer than three months and study in the Netherlands you need to apply for a temporary residence permit (VVR) for studying before your arrival in the Netherlands. Inholland will assist you with the application procedure.

Inholland only acts as an intermediary with the IND (Dutch Immigration Service). We have influence neither on the outcome nor on the duration of the procedure. Please, download the document below as it contains important information on the conditions you will need to meet. One of the conditions to obtain a VVR is that you have to show that you have sufficient financial means to cover your living expenses in the Netherlands during your stay.

Download information sheet residence permit without visa
Download application form residence permit without visa
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the International Recruitment & Admissions Office:

Phone: +31 (0)23 522 3275