Apply online


If you have decided which study programme you would like to follow at Inholland University of Applied Sciences, you can register online via Studielink (Studielink is unavailable between 1 October and 9 October 2018. On 10 October Studielink will be back and ready for your enrolment). 

Apply now

Living in the Netherlands or abroad?

The application process can be different for students who are already living in the Netherlands. Inholland welcomes students from abroad, but registration can take longer due to the procedures needed to verify the qualifications. We recommend non-EU students to start the application process before 1 May. The recommended deadline for Dutch and EU students is 1 August.

Depending on where you live, you will need to follow different steps for enrolment:

Enrolment during the academic year

It is possible that for specific reasons you could not enrol by 1 September and you do not want to wait until the next regular possibility. Enrolment during the academic year is possible in a number of cases. See the procedure on the backside of the permission form.

Documents needed for applying to Inholland

When you register with Inholland, you will need to submit the following additional documents:

  • A valid passport or Identity Card (when living in the European Union). The date of expiry must be at least one month after your departure from the Netherlands.
  • A copy of a valid residence permit which proves you are entitled to stay in the Netherlands. This only applies to students from outside the EU/EER or Switzerland and when you are older than 18 years at the start of your course.
  • A certified copy of your diploma (signed and stamped by the appropriate authority such as your school) or degree certificate and final grades of your school-leaving certificate of pre-university education that entitles you to attend the bachelor's degree course of your choice. If you still need to sit your final exams, you can send us your gradelists over the past years. Note that for final enrolment you still have to send us a certified copy as soon as you pass your exams (see admission requirements for further details)

and if applicable

  • A certified translation of your educational qualifications or diploma and grade lists (see admission requirements)
  • A motivation letter.
  • A copy of your IELTS or TOEFL or Cambridge Certificate for English taught programmes.
  • A copy of your NT2 certificate for Dutch taught programmes.
  • Quota proof (only for courses with a fixed quota procedure) The results of the quota process will be announced via Studielink.
  • A WAEC verification code (for students with a WAEC certificate).
  • If applicable a Nuffic certificate (for Chinese students).

Completing your application

After applying through Studielink you will receive login details from us. With these login details you can enter the self-service and upload the necessary documents. Alternatively you can scan and email all your documentation to

Your registration is complete as soon as we have received all above documents filled out and signed. 

Proof of acceptance to Inholland

As soon as you are admitted, the Central Student Administration will send your student card before the start of the academic year. This card is proof of registration and you must be able to show your student card during lectures and exams. If you have an address in the Netherlands, the student card will be sent to you. Otherwise you can pick up the card at the Service Desk of the location.

Please note: All documents must be sent to the Central Student Administration before the beginning of the academic year, which is 1 September or 1 February, depending on the start of the programme.

Change of address

When you have your new address in the Netherlands, use Studielink to change your address details. Inholland and the DUO will be automatically informed of the change. If you are unable to use Studielink, then you can always send an email with your new address to the Central Student Administration Desk

Important info

All English language certificates are only valid if taken less than two years from the starting date of your bachelor programme.