If your employer will be paying your tuition fees for you, follow the steps below. You can also use the specification of expenses for the tax return. If you request a specification for an academic year which is not available or you are not a student at Inholland University of Applied Sciences anymore, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue the digital authorisation yourself in Studielink, stating your own bank account number
- Within two days of issuing the digital authorisation, you will be able to download a specification of expenses via Selfservice. Steps to take to download the specification:
- Go to Selfservice.
- Log in with your student number and password
- Select Profile followed by Specification Tuition Fees.
- Click on the button Download at the correct year. The specification opens in a new window. If this button is not available and you have submitted your digital authorisation longer than two days ago, please contact the CSA.
- Submit this specification to your employer.
If you have any questions, please contact the Central Student Administration via email@example.com or 0900-464655263.