Inholland has many facilities to support students such as professional audio-visual equipment, modern laboratories, computer rooms, IT services and help desk, cafeteria, copy and printing facilities all inside the building. Below is a list of all of our services.
Each location has its own Service Desk. It is your first point of contact for any questions regarding:
- your student card
- Inholland laptops and computers
- your Wi-fi connection
- renting digital equipment, such as camera's or laptops
- accommodation and requirements
- reserving meeting rooms
- your grades
- the latest, updated timetables
- examinations and re-examinations
The Student Administration can help you with queries about:
- the status of your registration
- payment of your tuition fee
- your student number
- proof of registration
- applying for visas for international students
International English-stream students are only officially registered at Inholland if they:
- deliver a copy of their residence permit or passport sticker and MVV sticker
- pay their tuition fee before the deadline
The International Office can assist you with international activities, such as:
- providing information and access to facilities for all foreign students, including insurance matters
- assisting local students with non-study related issues, such as information about studying abroad, grants and scholarships
- guiding international students throughout their stay in the Netherlands, especially with residence permit matters
- liaising with partner institutions abroad
- negotiating contracts with partner institutions
- organising activities for foreign students and conferences about internationalisation.
The International Offices offer international students a broad range of services to help them settle in upon arrival in the Netherlands. These services are part of the 'Welcome to Inholland Programme'. The social programme consists of several activities that are listed below:
Student mentors and students from the Erasmus Student Network support the international students during their studies. They also organise pick-up services for new international students at some of the Inholland locations, extracurricular activities, social cultural projects and theme parties.
Location specific facilities
All specific information about our locations, such as student accommodation, student life, student associations and study facilities you can find below.