Why students choose Inholland?
Inholland University of Applied Sciences has a growing international student population and welcomes and supports students from around the world. In an increasingly global society, we see the international market as an area of logical growth where we strive to provide educational excellence and expertise in our international programmes.
Why do both international and Dutch students choose an international bachelor programme at Inholland University of Applied Sciences?
Top 10 reasons students choose Inholland
- Value for money. Tuition fees for both Dutch and international students are reasonable and affordable.
- An international education in English-taught programmes.
- Accredited, internationally recognised, 4-year bachelor degrees.
- Mix of 100 nationalities and cultures in the international programmes, enabling you to build a worldwide network.
- Opportunities for internships in international, English-speaking companies in both the Netherlands and around the world.
- Immersion in English language education with a chance to become more internationally competitive in the job market. Upon successful completion of your study programme, you may apply for an orientation year for graduates, enabling you to seek employment in the Netherlands for a year.
- Availability of state of the art, technologically advanced programmes, facilities and equipment.
- Application services and support for student visas, residence permits and diploma verification.
- Combination of group-based learning with classroom and textbook theory on real-life projects.
- Location: the Inholland campuses are located in major Dutch cities and near public transportation. The Netherlands is a gateway to both European and worldwide countries.
Find a complete list of our English bachelor programmes, check our application requirements or apply online now.
Request more information