Marketing seminar: ‘Share your passion for innovation and technology’
Have you always had a fascination for digital marketing? Then you should come to the Innovation and Digital Marketing Seminar at Inholland Diemen! The seminar is being organised on Thursday 24 November by students and alumni of the International Business and Management Studies (IBMS) programme in Haarlem and Diemen, and will feature speakers from Dutch telecom provider KPN, Google Nederland and more.
Themed ‘Changing the Conservative Business System’, this interactive seminar will expand your professional insight into technology, innovation and how the modern business world is changing.
The seminar will bring together speakers from prominent companies, including the online platform Ticketscript and CampusInc, to delve into various dimensions of digital marketing.
- Doors open and registration – 3:00 pm – 3:20 pm.
- Opening and introduction – 3:20 pm – 3:30 pm.
- Nathan Bliemert (CampusInc) – 3:30 pm – 3:45 pm.
- Jasper Groot (Ticketscript) – 3:45 pm – 4:00 pm.
- Nick van Breda (Jack Young Network Group) – 4:00 pm – 4:15 pm.
- Marie Jose van der Boomgaard (KPN) – 4:15 pm – 4:30 pm.
- Break – 4:30 pm – 4:45 pm.
- Ebel Slijp (RefreshWorks) – 4:45 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Jeroen Boersma (Google) – 5:00 pm – 5:15 pm.
- Panel discussion – 5:15 pm – 6:00 pm.
- Close – 6:00 pm – 6:05 pm.
- Networking and drinks – 6:05 pm – 7:00 pm.
Students and alumni are welcome to come share their ideas and passion for innovation and digital marketing in the auditorium (DIE-00-B15) at Inholland Diemen. Please register via the website.