International Talent Event Amsterdam 2017
Ready to launch your international career in the Netherlands? Come to the International Talent Event Amsterdam (ITEA), where you can meet recruiters from top companies, sharpen your CV-writing skills, and learn to impress future employers. Join us on Friday 21 April 2017 at The Student Hotel in Amsterdam.
What to expect at ITEA 2017
Over 30 international and diverse organisations have confirmed that they will be present. They’re looking forward to meet students and discuss internships, graduate research projects and jobs.
Among those present are Blue Horseshoe, DHR International, Esomar, Expatica, ING, Equiniti KYC Solutions, Whirlpool, Young Financials, Atlassian, Monsanto, Team Leader, Proctor exam, UBM, Adams recruitment, FCA Netherlands, Murate Electronics, Fypster, Deskbookers, Newgen Payments, Booking.com, TIP Trailor Service, Pubbly, ADIDAS, Projob, Building Business, VF International, Club Med, Venture One, Expatcenter, The Student Hotel, Webster and Freightex.
- Get your LinkedIn profile picture taken by the Young Financials' photographer.
- Receive individual CV and LinkedIn feedback from corporate recruiters and career professionals.
- Get speed coaching, a crash-course in general career guidance, giving you the chance to ask questions to an experienced coach.
- Ask specialists about official matters, such as the orientation year permit for recent graduates and tax refunds.
- Meet with potential employers in a one-to-one setting.
- Join company workshops, guest lectures and career-skills workshops on topics such as ‘Finding a job after graduation’ and ‘How to write a winning CV’.
Thanks to ITEA 2016, IBIS-student Dave Kellas is now on his ideal career trajectory. After a successful internship, he landed his dream job at online publication VICE. Read his story here.
ITEA is free of charge, simply sign up to attend!