Frequently asked questions

How do I apply?

Click here for the application procedure; you need to follow the instructions for our application procedure.

Please note that the enrolment procedure for international applicants can take well over three months, so please apply as early as possible.

What do I need to apply?

All the information and application procedures are collected conveniently for you on our How to apply page.

What is the deadline to apply?

International applicants should note that the enrolment procedure can take well over three months to complete. To improve your chances to attend the course of your choice, it is best to enrol as early as possible. We recommend the following enrolment deadline dates:

  • Dutch students by 1 August
  • EU students by 1 August
  • Non-EU students by 1 May

When will I hear the result of my application?

The time it takes Inholland to process each application is strongly dependent on the type of secondary school diploma that you have and the timing of its submission to us. Applicants, who possess internationally recognized diplomas and send them to us as soon as they have applied via Studielink, stand a greater chance to hear the result of their applications as early as possible. Prospective students who are not going to receive their diplomas before the end of their school year can already send in their transcripts, but normally you will have to wait to hear from us until we receive your their final diplomas.

Please note that the enrolment procedure for international applicants can take well over three months to complete, so please apply as early as possible.

I'm having problems with Studielink, can you help?

For help with your application, please download the help guide called How to use studielink.
How to use Studielink >

Please have a look at Studielink's FAQS, this tool gives answers to most frequent questions from applicants. Choose Inholland University of Applied Sciences as the institution.

If you have any questions, you can contact our Inholland International Recruitment & Admissions Office for assistance.
Tel: 0031 (0)23 - 522 32 75

What are the entry requirements?

For more information on all the required diplomas/certificates and English tests, see our Entry Requirements information page.

Can I transfer credits from my previous university and enrol into a later semester?

We cannot assess whether your previous grade transcripts and university accreditation are in line with Inholland's until you apply.

Once you have applied, you will receive a username and a password from the Central Student Administration to log in to our Insite. Via this online portal, you have to submit a request to the Examination Board of your programme. The Examination board decides whether you are eligible for exemptions from year one in order to directly enter the second year.