Rent a room in Haarlem

Long term stay 

Looking for accommodation as a degree seeker, which means you will be studying at Inholland for four years to obtain a full bachelor degree.

How to apply

How to apply

If you are going to study at Inholland for a longer time (more than one year), you may apply for a one year rental contract (depending on availability of rooms). Please note that the furnished campus accommodation is only available to first year’s degree students.

Apply now

Please note: we only have a very limited number of furnished campus rooms available. At the moment, any available furnished accommodation for the current semester of academic year 2019-2020 (until 14 August 2020) cannot be booked through this Inholland UAS website. In case you are still looking for accommodation, please send us an e-mail.

Please note that due to the current circumstances, the rental contract might initially only be for the first semester. Deadline for application for the Fall 20/21 semester is 15 July 2020 (subject to change).

Please be aware that we only will process your housing application after you are completely admitted to Inholland. This means that among other things… 1) your (foreign) diploma has to be validated first by the Central Student Administration and 2) if English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency (this is part of the admission requirements for international students at Inholland). The entire procedure can take months.

Do you have more questions? Click here to read the F.A.Q. (pdf)

Long term options (recommended)

In case you are looking for accommodation and will be studying in Haarlem for a full four-year bachelor degree programme, we strongly advise you to register with ROOM. That is the website of Duwo, the housing corporation we work with.

They also offer rooms next to Inholland Haarlem, at Schoonzichtlaan, but unfurnished and you can stay in those rooms as long as you are a student. With these rooms, you do not have to leave after the first year.

Please register at ROOM and indicate you are an Inholland international student.
You can apply for rooms at these addresses:
- Schoonzichtlaan, Haarlem (next to the school)
- Opaallaan, Hoofddorp (Haarlemmermeer, close to Haarlem)

Please make sure you register with ROOM at least three months before arrival and keep checking the rooms on offer regularly.

We recommend that you register with Studentenwoningweb as soon as you arrive in the Netherlands. This is important, because student rooms are very scarce and there is a long waiting list! When your first year is over and the lease of the initial room from Duwo you may have had ends, you may be eligible for student accommodation through Studentenwoningweb.