How to apply
You know which degree you want to do? Then you can apply via Studielink.
Preparing to apply
There are several things which you will need to consider before you are ready to submit your application:
Once you feel you are ready, you can apply by following the steps below.
Steps to take
- Register on Studielink. If you live in the Netherlands, you can apply with your DigiD. If you live abroad, you can set up a Studielink account.
- Once you have applied, you will receive your student number and account details by email.
- Activate your Inholland-account as soon as possible in order to get access to Selfservice. Here you can upload your documents and keep track of your application status. It is also possible to use the MyStart app.
- We invite you to the Study Check. This checks ensures that you're choosing the right programme.
- Pay your tuition fees by issuing a payment authorisation in Studielink.
- Keep an eye on your application status to see whether there are any actions you need to take. You are officially enrolled when you meet all entry requirements by 31 August. The proof of enrolment is an email and a letter with your student card.
If you feel you need extra support then please contact email@example.com. You can also consult the rules on enrolment and deregistration or the Education Guide.